Under Construction

Adventures in Home Ownership

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Cat and Dinner

Some of the first meals we've had in our new home have been fantastic. Here's my lovely guy making Kung Pao chicken and fried rice. What was I doing, lazy-bones that I am, while he was slaving away by our sleek new stove?


I was on the search for a fun picture of Lyra. Ever since she's found a new spot looking out of our bedroom window, I've been wanting to take a picture of her from the outside. And success! I was able to do it! I knew that if I could get outside before she moved, she'd be entranced with the sight of me NOT in the house. And it worked! It really makes it look like your home and not just some photoshop :) to be able to see a dear little Boo through the window!


Look carefully...she's there. You might wish to maximize the picture. But if you don't see her, check this out...
I love how startled she looks. "How did you get out there?"

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Bisons said...

Beautiful stove, beautiful kitchen, beautiful cat! Glad you guys are having so much fun in your new home!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Emily Beltz said...

Wow! You've been busy in the last month--as well as your builder! I hope you enjoy the exciting world of home ownership and all the joys a brand, spankin' new home can bring! Rosie thinks her cousin looks quite striking in the pics, and would like to come visit her. Maybe we'll tag along at some point, too. Anyhoo, congratulations on your new pad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home